- We are in the process of interviewing Here's a Hint. Due to computer malefaction, it's taking longer than we would have liked. In the meantime, check our the new site. (Here's A Hint)
- Chris Otten of dcindymedia examines voter turnout numbers through a "lens, darkly." He wonders: "That means 12,796 Democrats didn't bother to vote for [shadow Representative]. A sign of frustration with the fact we don't have Statehood or computer scan malfunction???" No, Chris...look--it's because...you have to under--ohhhhhh, Jesus...Chris, have you ever met the voters of Washington, DC? (indymedia)
- What Washington DC calls its "ban" on "guns" will remain in place after Senate Republicans find other, more fun ways to fuck people over. (DCist)
- Virginia Veterans rally in Richmond for Bush--a good sign, considering how often they back the team that finishes second. (Snerf!) (Post)
- Remember the Zebra Mussels? Well Virginia is about to unleash hell on those motherfuckers. You know, they're, like applying for block grants an' stuff. (Post)
- What?! We missed Tesla? (Post)
- Princess Michael of Kent comes to DC. No casualties reported. (Leiby)
Final note: The DCeiver would like to thank Friend and Neighbor of Deceiver Elissa Ewalt for scoring tickets for the Pixies at DARCH. Row N! This blogger's gone to heaven!