Monday, November 01, 2004

A short break.

So busy am I, people. Gotta cool my jets for just a little bit and get everything I got to get done in the next 48 hours done.

Tonight's election eve. Two more late nights left. And a lot of tension. But it's almost over, and, heck, Halloween candy's now marked down at your local drugstore.

We'll return tonight with a complete directory on where DCers can have their Tuesday night Votergasm.

And, if you are looking for The Passion of the Gibbs, we are pleased to announce that this feature will now appear on The DCist. It's a real pleasure to be featured there, and we send much gratefulness their way.

See you later tonight.

1 comment:

Here's a Hint said...

Congrats about POTG, but selfishly, I'm happy, because if there's one thing I hate more than political talk, it's sports talk. So, it's win/win for me. Whoohoo!