Thursday, February 10, 2005

Biting the DCeiver's well-bitten steez.

I really shouldn't complain. I'm on Blogspot because I'm lazy and I don't want to learn new things. I outsource my programming needs to Austin, Texas. It pains me to have to open up the HTML and get all codey.

So, you know what? If you go on out to Mangina Dentata and find it looks like a certain special blogger you've been keeping company with, well, it's because I've been slow to develop a brand identity for myself.

Mangina Dentata, by the by, purports to fill Andrew Sullivan's shoes in that the blogger is both a) one of those very confused paleocon gays and b) under the impression that Sullivan's really going to be able to keep himself from blogging. Luckily, MD's wit is similar to Sullivan's, in that it is badly lacking. So, no competition to Boi From Troy, fo' shizz.

And that name! "Mangina Dentata." That practically screams: "I couldn't get fifteen pages into Camille Paglia's Sexual Personae before being overcome with the giggles."

Of course, this is coming from the blogger who this week has used the word "vaginal" as often as he used to use the word "Big Yawn."

No comments: