Friday, April 15, 2005

Hello Blogosphere. It's nearly time for your Ted Leo show.

I know you guys out there on the interwebs go nuts for Mr. Leo. I'm partial to "Ballad of a Sin Eater" myself. So, please take note that you are reminded of your duty to appear at the upcoming Ted Leo/RX show at the 9:30 club, with Mary Timony, June 23rd.

You know I'll tell you when they go onsale! Check here though, because the 9:30 Club told me yesterday while we were hanging out that it totally wants you to buy tickets.

Don't forget, though, to click on Ted Leo's link, since apparently you must learn about his tour from his own website in order to be inoculated against Precious Dork Disease.

5 comments:

Blue Fish, Red Pond said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blue Fish, Red Pond said...

Surprising that Ted's appearing at 9:30; it seems he's pretty loyal to the Black Cat. His shows are always great; seems like he plays DC oncea month, not that I'm complaining.

Julie said...

Oh man, I just nearly peed myself from excitement, in all seriousness. Thank you, thank you, thank you, DCeiver.

Jake said...

Thanks for the heads up, hombre. I am psyched for the Return of the Pharmacists.

The Deceiver said...

Ever met a shitty Ted Leo fan? Because I haven't. I'm glad this good news finds all of you well. Sorry about the urine, though.