Thursday, July 14, 2005

DCeptette: Electric chairs and dynamos version

  1. See those girls? They're heaven blessed. I guess it's so they know best. (Pygmalion In A Blanket)
  2. Crap. LAist must be stopped. They will ruin it for us. (LAist)
  3. So the MPD ran a trio of Borfs to ground yesterday, causing a million pretentious art-school dropout addlebrains to bemoan their outcast fate simultaneously. (DCist)
  4. Uh oh. Rehnquist is hospitalized again. Meanwhile, somewhere in Washington, a roomful of Republican strategists are asking themselves, "What's the opposite of a feeding tube?" (DCist)
  5. Grrrsh, okay...but only if you promise to bring your balding bookworm beanpole friend! (Craigslist)

3 comments:

Blue Fish, Red Pond said...

"thick, short, luxurious brown hair."

What Outback hostess wouldn't fall head over heels?

DCepticon said...

I have often thought to myself that the hostesses at the Outback were far supperior to those at Ruby Tuesdays. Now that I can get three (or is four) of them at a time I will forgo that angioplasty I has schdeuled put on my best grey t-shirt and head on over.

The Governess said...

the best part was when my high school dance team once, certainly on accident, used it in a routine alongside "jock jams."

I almost peed myself.