1. Look: I know that he damaged an awful lot of property that didn't belong to him, but now that Borf's been arrested, and his identity revealed, that doesn't make it right for people to go over to his house in tony Great Falls, Virginia, and, using the conveniently located River Bend Golf and Country Club as a cover to get in and get out, tag the hell out of his own house just because it would probably prove a irony-steeped point. Two wrongs don't make a right. Five wrongs? Yeah, they probably make a right. Three? I don't know if they make a right. If you're coming from the south on Walker Road, though, make a right on Arnon Chapel Road. But know this: what you are doing is deliciously wrong.
- So, tickets for the Gwen Stefani/Black Eyed Peas show will run $55-75? WTF? Unless the opener is Hello We're Here To Personally Suck The Dick Of Everyone In The Audience Tonight, I wouldn't consider it. (DCist)
- Sometimes, the season finale of Rescue Me just writes itself. (Post)
- Panic on the streets of Band Camp! Herndon, Virginia is brought to its knees by a canine learning to master the art of concentric circles. Oh, sweet Moses! Oh will life ever be sane again? On this Elden Street that we slip down? (Craigslist)
- ...and 850 of them, authorities say, will have to be euthanized. (Examiner)