Saturday, August 13, 2005

Unnamed in the following indictment.

You know, there are some people out there in the blogosphere who decry Washington, DC for the minute, unconfirmable acts of racism that occur in the far-flung nethers of the orbiting suburbs. And when it's rationally pointed out that their hometown is a place with a vastly more recognized racist bent, you're told that said city has enormous cultural offerings that a) offset that city's redneckery and b) can't be found inside I495.

Umm. Cultural offerings like this?

Ha ha.

7 comments:

rj loop said...

I hate Georgia (and Illinois) Nazis.

red state-blues city said...

Aaaaaah, Atlanta. Just in case any of you were wondering what my nom-de-commentpost means, I live in Atlanta. Need I say more?
Damnit, maybe I should have taken that job in California.

Here's a Hint said...

Come on guys, it's a "family-friendly" neo-nazi gathering! At least SOMEONE thinks of the children!

DCepticon said...

And I thought with the release of The New Dukes of Hazard we would have finally have closed a painful chapter in Georgia's Past. Now if I could just remember is it white laces or black laces if I am the friendly non-Nazi kind of skin head. Kurt Loeder would have known

Matt said...

I don't think, um, "the unnamed" is an Atlanta native. I think he just lived there most recently.

Anonymous said...

Try the Flying Biscuit for breakfast. Beats the hell out of anything you can get in D.C. for breakfast.

J. Hitch said...

Excellent work on calling out the horrible James F. Why can't poor James realize that D.C. is the most sophisticated, tolerant, and urbane city in America.