Thursday, August 18, 2005

UPDATED: She who must not be named...

A few months ago, the NYC Blogosphere was terrorized by someone named Kasey.

Flash forward to today, where a member of the DC Blogosphere has been terrorized by someone named Kacey.

Clearly, people named Kasey (or Kacey, as it were), are the Nemeses to all who blog.

So, be on your guard...

UPDATE:
Holy shit!

I just realized--in both instances of Kac(s)ey vs. Blogger antipathy, the other party was named Sara(h).

So...maybe it's bloggers named Sara(h) who are locked in this dance of death with people named Kas(c)ey.

Okay. Gonna go drink absinthe now.

7 comments:

Washington Cube said...

Kacey is making the rounds today. I read the blog this a.m. By p.m. I was repeating the story in a bar with friends during happy hour. And she didn't think anyone was saying her name. HA!

Sara said...

This is hilarious. Stupid Kacies... (JK I actually have two other friends named Kacie, so I suppose 2/3 of all Kacies are good...

DCepticon said...

The same thing happened to me only with a wheel of gouda.
True story.

Mister Underhill said...

200 quatloo on the newcomer!

DCepticon said...

That last comment was the combined a Lord of the Rings screen name with a Star Trek quote. I don't know what upsets me more the fact that he mixed franchises or that I got both references. I hate myself a little sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for clearing that up - I really wasn't sure whether it was a star "wars" or "trek" reference - but it' movie/episode 6 - right? on the prison planet? Geeks are us!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for clearing that up - I really wasn't sure whether it was a star "wars" or "trek" reference - but it' movie/episode 6 - right? on the prison planet? Geeks are us!