Presidential Daily Briefing, September 14, 2005: Bladder determined to burst explosively inside gabardines
1. Say what you like, I preferred the President who didn't ask permission to get his dick sucked to the pussy who needs his handmaiden to get him a hall pass.
2. Those long sessions in the UN Secretariat are exactly the sort of things those "Stadium Buddy" catheter bag devices are made for.
3. The President says he "thinks" he needs a bathroom break. What magical sign of imminent discharge is he waiting for? I suppose this sort of thing must have been easier when he was wasted all the damn time.
4. I don't think anybody anticipated that his bladder wall would be breached.
5. You know what Bush and Condi's relationship reminds me of? The relationship between Captain Zapp Branigan and Kif Kroker on Futurama.
Captain Zapp Brannigan: It was almost the perfect crime, but you forgot the one thing: rock crushes scissors. [Suddenly thoughtful] But paper covers rock. And scissors cuts paper. Kif, we have a conundrum. Search them for paper. And bring me a rock.