- Proponents of the death penalty say that it's the only way the loved ones of murder victims can reach closure. I'm not so sure. In fact, if you ask me, it seems that Jerry Kilgore's new attack ad star talks about her murdered husband so much that it makes you wonder how she'll get some closure to her damn mouth. (Washington Post)
- Which competing interest will emerge victorious in the frenzied bidding war for the Sursum Corda housing complex? We know this much, in the event of a tie, this AU Student plans to be the one to, uh...shower the victor. (DCist)
- With every passing day, the prophetic vision of this movie comes closer to reality*. (NBC Channel 4)
- "Comcastic"=worst word ever in LIFE! Ugh. I take Comcastic to mean something akin to what comes across in the following sentence. "You think that's bad, Irene? Try waking up with your face caked in santorum. Frankly, it's the most comcastic thing that's ever happened to me.
- Garrett Graff once said of me, "we have never seen a mocking as merciless as the one [DCist] handed out to the Examiner's gossip columnist, Karen Feld." Well look who's riding the snark train, now? (Though Feld totally deserved it this time, too. Obvs.) (FishbowlDC)
*but not this movie. or this one. hardly the work of visionary auteurs.