Thursday, October 06, 2005

Meme stealing.

So, I'm grabbing ahold of a funny little musical meme I read over at Bradley's Almanac.

The Task: Choose a band/artist and answer ONLY IN SONG TITLES by that band:

Okay.

Are you male or female: "Here Comes Your Man"
Describe yourself: "I've Been Tired"
How do some people feel about you: "Where Is My Mind?"
How do you feel about yourself: "Oh, My Golly!"
Describe what you want to be: "Debaser"
Describe how you live: "Dig For Fire"
Describe how you love: "Gouge Away"
Share a few words of wisdom: "Distance Equals Rate Times Time"
Band: Please. Pixies. Obvs.

This tag goes out to all the usual suspects. You know who you are.

3 comments:

The Governess said...

I was really, really, hoping for you to somehow work in "Nimrod's Son" into this list.

Or "The Sad Punk!"

DCepticon said...

Are you male or female: "Particle Man"
Describe yourself: "A Self Called Nowhere"
How do some people feel about you: "Boss of Me"
How do you feel about yourself: "I Should be Allowed to Think"
Describe what you want to be: "I Hope I Die Before I Get Old"
Describe how you live: "Beneath the Planet of the Apes"
Describe how you love: "Put Your Hand Inside the Puppet Head"
Share a few words of wisdom: "Someone Keeps Moving My Chair"
Band: TMBG (Ah good Times, Good Times)

Washington Cube said...

Are you male or female: "Back Street Girl"
Describe yourself: "Not Fade Away"
How do some people feel about you: "Cool, Calm and Collected"
How do you feel about yourself: "19th Nervous Breakdown"
Describe what you want to be: "Honkey Tonk Woman"
Describe how you live: "Grown Up Wrong"
Describe how you love: "You Can't Always Get What You Want"
Share a few words of wisdom: "Try A Little Harder"
Band: Rolling Stones


Washington Cube Was Here #227