Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The next 48 hours

Hi everyone. Usually, you tune in at this time to read a Lost recap. However, The DCeiver shall be drydocked for the next forty-eight hours to receive some much needed upkeep.

However, beginning later this morning, I will be spending the next two days bothering the blogosphere and hurting America as the guest in someone else's house. Won't you please join me?

Here's hoping the Great Fitzkin rises out of the pumpkin patch at the Barrett Prettyman Courthouse to leave all you good boys and girls some shiny new indictments!

13 comments:

nm said...

it's okay, Lost was a rerun anyway!

A. L. Deviant said...

Well done DCeiver. Moving on up in the Blog world. You've finally got your piece of the pie.

rockstarjoe said...

Congrats on the Wonkette gig!

Kriston said...

Nice work, dude. I expect you to penetrate to new depths in anal sex (humor).

Anonymous said...

Excuse me. Didn't you and DCSOB call the editor of that blog the 2nd most loathsome person in DC?
I gues if you can't beat'em...

The Deceiver said...

..sell out. Exactly.

Ask yourself: why was it that I volunteered to submit some names to that list?

Because I surely would have ended up on the list otherwise. Obvs.

A. L. Deviant said...

BTW, DCeiver, Cooper wern't no saint in The Fountainhead. He was just wooden. Also, a bad film but a good read.

KOB said...

You will make the Wonk shine and bite.

KOB said...

Important clarification: I mean bite in the snarky way, as in biting, blistering, ballistic ... more WMD than bite, or less froth, more boil .... sorry, I'll try again in another post.

Washington Cube said...

I already read about your gig over on Blogspot. She's spreading the word. Congrats and have fun with it.

The Senator said...

Congratulations on your gig with the queen...

naechstehaltestelle said...

I just gotta say you are doing a phenomenal job on Wonkette. Keep up the good work. Btw, props for the R. Kelly reference. If you find a way to work in a Bill O'Reilly Falafel mention, I will die of joy.

John said...

You soul whoring magnificent bastard, congrats! f