Friday, November 18, 2005

DCeptette: Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced version.

  1. Before we get too deep into the NBA season, let me say this: Wizznutzz. The acme of sportsblogs. Bernie Besterstaff.
  2. Are DC residents ready for a serious discussion about a commuter tax? Maybe once all the whining Adams Morgan bitches shut the fuck up about their pathological need to identify by neighborhood the whereabouts of the people who leave puke on the streets. "What? I was told me that this mile long street of clubs and bars was built solely for the exclusive use of those within three blocks!" Uh, it's called, "move." (DCist)
  3. Come visit Butterstick before the pinkish cloud of Zyklon Gas envelops him forever! (Wonkette)
  4. Over at the US Botanical Garden, the titan arum is about to bloom. Also known as the "corpse flower", this piece of flora is "a giant stinky flower" that "smells like rotting flesh" when its delicate petals unfurl. Get there to see it before Robert Steinbuch arrives to put his cock in it. (Metroblogs)
  5. If this Craigslister thought twelve hours in Loudon County lockup was hell, he ought to try spending some time with the Loudon County Board of Supervisors. (Craigslist)

5 comments:

Matt said...

"What? I was told me that this mile long street of clubs and bars was built solely for the exclusive use of those within three blocks!"

God, if only.

Matt said...

And if you think my self-righeous indignation is bad now, just wait till I actually come home and discover someone urinating in front of my apartment.

Matt said...

And why the fuck should I move? I like it there. Fuck you.

The Deceiver said...

I like it there, too. And somehow, I manage to only piss in the approved receptacles.

Matt said...

See, that's not so hard.