Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My Sacrifice

Well, the special thing that Leaf and did last night was venture forth to the 9:30 club to see the one and only Scott Stapp. It was the most over the top nonsensical thing I have witnessed in a long time, though I have to admit--the next time I see the motionless visage of the Black Cat horde staring up at some national act, I'll probably think about how awesomely bananas Scott Stapp's fans are in their sincere and flat-out balls-to-the-wall devotion.

As Leaf points out, it's all good: Stapp truly does love us. In fact, he told me last night that I, personally, "Set him lead his life." Gollygoshes, Scott! It's my pleasure!

To read more about the Scott Stapp experience, head to DCist.


Robson said...

Very nice piece, giving, where they're due, derision (Stapp) and sincere respect (the fans).

Though maybe nobody yelled out requests because all the Creed hits were pretty much guaranteed.

MJF said...

The article is ridiculously funny.