Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Pro-Life Cultural Ethos, Rendered in Sculptural What-The-FUCKness.

As many of you might know, I've been aiding and abetting the uncanny Rachel Sklar in "the cause"--her attempt to bring the world the news of how South Dakota State Senator Bill Napoli, a leading mind behind the South Dakota abortion ban, is, as I termed it, "all twisted up and dead inside," owing to his insane-in-the-membrane "sodomized as bad as you can possibly make it" rape fantasies. Sick, sick, sick, is all we can say about Mr. Napoli.

As if we needed another example of anti-choice insanity, The Superficial reports today on a statue, pictured above, that is called "Monument To Pro-Life: The Birth of Sean Preston." That's right. Someone actually thinks that there is no more fitting monument to the pro-life cause than a sculptural depiction of white-trash pop tartlet Britney Spears, on all fours, back bent under the sheer weight of being shot through with Kevin Federline's rampaging, inplacable sperm, ass spread as wide as you could possibly make it, wearing her patented expression of "Red Bull and GHB face." There is so much about this statue that I don't think I could ever possibly understand that right now I'm clinging to the BEAR'S HEAD as my anchor to the world I have come to know. And, no: I have no evidence that this is some sort of satire. Oh, God. I wish I could.


jordan said...

A pro-life organization posted a comic in the Juneau Empire on Friday 10 March 2006 that I regrettably neglected to save. But it goes along the lines of:

1) Fetus in womb, reading newspaper, saying something like "it says here that X number of unborn babies were aborted in the past Y years"

2) "it also says here that social security is going to go bankrupt in Z years"

3) "well, that's because X number of people aren't paying into it!"

jordan said...

ah, it's umbert the unborn, from the comic strip "culture of life"

alyssa said...

Concerning choice and South Dakota, this cartoon is the shiz: Apparently the numbers for Bill Napoli are real. Go forth.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

Turns out the sculpture is of BS *giving* birth, not receiving.