Was treating myself (at long last) to the long-ago released re-do of Slanted and Enchanted today at Crooked Beat, when the record store yielded this bounty. Spiro T. Agnew Speaks Out! How hott is this? I know the next time DCSOBLoop comes home to spin at Bluestate, he's gonna want to reserve this puppy for essential breakbeat action!
Here's the awesome track listing!
1. The Greatest Issue In America Today
2. A Word To Law Abiding Americans
3. Challenge To The Hippies
4. "Effete Corps of Impudent Snobs"
5. In Defense of the Courts of the Land
6. Some Thoughts On The Democratic Party
7. A Word To America's Detractors
1. Some Examples of the Vice President's Wit
2. The Vice President Explains Our Asian Policy
3. In Answer To Critics Of This Asian Policy
4. The Future of the Republican Party
5. The Responsibilities of Television
6. Confidence In America's Future
Some things you should know:
- "A Word To America's Detractors"--Sounds like something the Straw Men would enjoy.
- I love how they have this track on Side Two..."Some Examples of the Vice President's Wit". It's as if they're positive that his wit has failed to translate thus far.
- Yo, you should really hear the MSTRKRFT Remix of "The Vice President Explains Our Asian Policy"--Misshapes is about to get ROCKED!