Friday, June 09, 2006

Correction w/r/t Starlings.

Brownpau reminds me that there is, in fact, one Starling I do like: Clarice Starling. As portrayed by Jodie Foster in Silence of the Lambs.

Here's today's bonus question: What is my favorite line from Silence of the Lambs? A hint: the last time I saw the movie in a theater, wild cheering erupted when this line was spoken.


Matt said...

Fava beans & chianti? That's always the one that makes me shiver the most.

The Governess said...

i like no starlings.

Anonymous said...

"..rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again!"

DCepticon said...

Quid pro quo Deceiver.
I know it isn't the right line, but I love that part.

SHAC said...

"He said, I can smell your..."

The Alphabetical Order long ago played a song "The Sound of the Silence of the Lambs":

(to the Sound of Silence:)
It puts the lotion on its skin
Or else it gets the hose again

Would you fuck me?
I'd fuck me too
Must finish sewing
My human skin suit

The Deceiver said...

My favorite line from SOTL will not be found on the IMDB. It was spoken by Clarice Starling, however.

Here's a World Cup themed hint. It could also be Claudio Reyna's favorite line as well.

brownpau said...

It was spoken by Clarice Starling, however.

So it isn't "toughens the nipples."

Pagan Marbury said...

"The world is more interesting with you in it"


DCepticon said...

Never cock. Just squeeze.

She is speaking of her gun of course.

PK said...

I'll go ahead and put an end to this: "UVA's not a charm school, sir."

Oh, but isn't it, Clarice? Isn't it?

The Deceiver said...


"I went to UVA. It's not a charm school."

She majored in criminology. How she got 33 credit hours out of the ONE undergraduate criminology course is a mystery.

Retainer said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU POSTED THE MOUSE! UVA AND THE MOUSE! i think i need to stick something on your UVA poster again, lest you forget .. she is the mouse!