Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The DCeiver achieves blogosphere first by penetrating the subconcious.

Amanda from Blogs t r e t c h, sends us an email today:

I dreamt about reading your blog last night. I know that must be the case, because when I came to your site this morning, there weren't the six or new posts I "read" last night. I need a life.
Wow. I thought my legs felt tired this morning! The next time that happens, Amanda, could you maybe wake up and jot down a summary of the content you read. Whatever I'm blogging about in your dreams is bound to be more interesting than what I usually put up here.

1 comment:

The Governess said...

Actually, if you could please ask Amanda to start dreaming up blog entries for us, I'd be much obliged. We're kind of sick of ourselves over here. Does she freelance?