Friday, September 08, 2006

Rise up, with harpoons!

Castor Oil: OK, I refuse to believe that this peice from CNN is real

Castor Oil: "Still, some Southern women remain stalwart supporters of the president and the Republican Party. At a watermelon festival in Chickamauga, in the mountains of northwest Georgia, substitute teacher Clydeen Tomanio said she remains committed to the party she's called home for 43 years."There are some people, and I'm one of them, that believe George Bush was placed where he is by the Lord," Tomanio said. "I don't care how he governs, I will support him. I'm a Republican through and through."

Castor Oil: Clydeen at a watermelon festival in Chickamauga Georgia

Castor Oil: no way

DCeiver: Well, when you have to run down a quote from the craziest Bush supporter in the world, where would you go?

Castor Oil: true

Castor Oil: you got me there

DCeiver: That woman introduced herself as "Clydeen" and the reporter probably thought, "Thank Christ! This is my 'get.' I can get out of here!"

Castor Oil: hahaha

Castor Oil: "I have landed the white whale"

DCeiver: Yeah, I'd bet that ol' Clydeen is definitely one of the whitest and whaliest members of the species.


Kevin said...

What AIM are you using now?

Anonymous said...

I knew Clydeen years ago, and yes she is nuttier than squirrel turds..The woman is absolutely out of her mind. Thank goodness she is far far away from me, but the poor country has to hear her now.