Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I lasted longer than Moby did, anyway

Gosh golly, peoples. It's been a while. I ended a joyful Columbus Day weekend and immediately had to go to work and make about eleventy kabillion webpages that, in toto, took me long into the nights. The double-edged sword of vacation. Then, rehearsals. Most of which were hott. Then the most worst UVA game, like, ever. Paul--now THAT'S Groh's version of the 28-point blown lead to Clemson. Though, for reals--how was that INT return for a touchdown NOT pass interference? I didn't know college defensive backs were, uhm, ALLOWED to stomp an intended receiver to the ground a full five minutes before the ball arrived, but, shit, I guess you learn something new every day. Oh well.

Tomorrow, there'll be posts. Including the new Tennessee Williams-themed Pompatus and the latest thing Mark Foley has done to make me vomit in my own mouth a little bit.

And, by the way, the new Hold Steady record? Sooooooo good.

3 comments:

Chris said...

That wouldn't happen to be Mark Foley at an Old 97s show?

The Governess said...

11/25!!!!

TUL said...

I also didn't know that wide receivers can push defenders out of the way without a single flag being thrown, but I guess I'll let it slide since we haven't won a game in Cville since '90... Sewell looks like he'll be a decent QB though since the dude can scramble