Friday, December 01, 2006

I am okay, I promise.

When I was a young boy my father took me into the city to see a marching band.

He asked "Son when you grow up, would you be, the saviour of the broken, the beaten and the damned," adding, "Will you, defeat them, your demons, and all the non-believers, the plans that they have made? Because one day I'll leave you a phantom to lead you in the summer to join the Black Parade."

"Uhm...actually, Dad, I was really leaning toward working in advertising."

It was kinda hard to enjoy the marching band after that.


The Governess said...

oh, DCeiver, have you not heard the news? Ultrrragrrrrl's moved on from MCR, and so should you. two words: jackson. pollis.

The Deceiver said...

Jackson Pollis is why all shipments of Sparks should be seized and dumped before they can get inside the beltway.

As for MCR, they've surpassed the Killers, if nothing else...

Anonymous said...

Wait, ultrrragrrrl's moved on from MCR? When she declared them this generation's Nirvana, my head exploded and I stopped reading her blog.

What did they do, not return her phone calls or something?