50. Uhm, sure.
49. Trying way too hard.
48. I snoozed, I lost.
47. Just like you guys.
46. Too low.
45. Too high.
44. F'reel? You know they can never follow this record up, right?
43. Yeah, okay.
42. I guess.
40. Ugh. Seriously overrated.
39. Call you hiptard.
38. Swing the heartache.
37. No street cred for you!
36. Someone had to, I guess.
34. Gotta get a gimmick, right?
33. You know, it's okay to say their past their prime! Say it! Liberate yourself!
32. But that album cover!
31. Oh, give this Danielson shit a rest.
30. I concur.
29. We'll see...
28. Too low.
26. Utter and complete shit.
25. Plus: "Dick in a Box!"
23. Double meh.
22. Blogga, please. It's a jogging tape.
20. As the Cameron Crazies say: "OVER!! RATED!!"
19. I want to like it more...I just don't.
17. I didn't think it was their best.
16. No. Absolutely not.
15. Ugh. Can we end the Wolf Parade, already?
13. Got some franco-funk for your trunk!
11. I should spend some more time with it, b/c it was surprisingly improved from previous tries
10. Never been my thing.
8. It's so golly darned dull, though!
6. I can't think of anything nice to say about this record. Except it was better than their last.
5. Ha! Suck on it, Avent!
4. Truly, there is wisdom here.
3. I guess you couldn't have redeemed your cool coupons any other way. i say: meh.
1. Like Dr. Cox would say: "WRONG WRONG wrong wrong...wrong wrong WRONG WRONG! You're WRONG....you're WRONG...you're WRONG..."
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
50. Uhm, sure.