Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Mystery of the Mystery Valentines.

So, Amanda claims it's not her. Since I received one as well, I think it's safe to say that, in addition, we can uhm...pretty much rule out Juggz. Right?

The strongest clue, I feel, can be divined from the text on my Valentine. "Dreams ride with you." Many of you out there in blogogopolis mean a lot to me, but there's only one of you who has ever used those exact same terms: "Dreams ride with you, DCeiver...dreams: they ride with you." That person: Rob Goodspeed. I'd always assumed that was the line he and Mike Grass used when they recruited anyone.

Yes--I officially finger Goodspeed.

1 comment:

Sommer said...

It's not Goodspeed. He was there when I opened mine. No signs of smugness or guilt. Capps and I are working on a Venn diagram as we speak.