Friday, March 23, 2007

DCeptette: All the girls in the music biz have credit cards and subscribe to Ms. version.

  1. Patrick Gavin: You are exactly right. And if you hadn't said it, I would have. [FishbowlDC]
  2. Big Daddy Drew: You are exactly right. And if you hadn't said it...fuck, who am I kidding. You're a frigging GENIUS. (By the way, I totally hear Tracy Morgan's voice in my head when I read Vick's lines. Do you?) [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
  3. Here's a little exercise for the men on the interwebs. Click the link at the end of this blurb, and just spend thirty seconds with the image, then pop back here. I'll wait. Doot-de-doot-dee-doo. Hey! You back? Good. Question: What did the sign Jenna Fischer was holding say? You don't remember a fucking word, do you? I thought so. [Oh No They Didn't]
  4. Three guess what Amanda will be doing Friday night.
  5. Ahh...new stuff from The National. Life is good. [Stereogum]

2 comments:

Blogs t r e t c h said...

I guess I'm becoming pretty predictable, huh?

Bram Reichbaum said...

Thank you so much for bringing the Jenna Fisher thing to our attention!