Saturday, July 07, 2007

Formed A Blog! I Formed a Blog!

Dye your hair black and never look back!

Last night, as midnight struck at the Black Cat on an absolutely perfect summer night filled with good people and good music, this little old blog o' mine turned THREE YEARS OLD. Starting this thing has ended up being one of the best decisions I ever made--it's directly led to lower stress, more income, knowing some interesting people and experiencing some truly memorable moments. All because I decided to take whatever idiot shit comes into my head and put it on the interweb. Kiss my ass, Andrew Keen!

4 comments:

John said...

Happy blog bday.

Blogs t r e t c h said...

DCeiver: Almost exactly one year older than butterstick.

La Chingona said...

Congratulations! You can also count increasing my vocabulary as a bonus - what would my life be without words like "fauxhemian" and "twatwaffle?" Yes, I stole from a recent post (and yes, the boast sounds incredibly self-centered), but after a year and a half here, I'm starting to feel like a local.

KCinDC said...

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing your trashing of both sides in the LNS-CP spat.