Friday, August 17, 2007

The Audacity of Dopes: Hillary Clinton has to stop physically hurting my feelings and dashing my hopes

From that same Post article. Talk about your negatives!

Christie Vilsack, who with her husband, Tom, the former Iowa governor, was part of the Clinton entourage, spent much of the more than two-hour tour introducing the candidate to familiar voters. But when Vilsack tried to coax 87-year-old Roberta Hindman to come meet Clinton, the elderly woman snapped: "No way. She makes me sick." Another passerby loudly referred to Clinton as "the Antichrist," and a third man argued with Tom Vilsack about whether she would become president, telling him, "I can't stand her."
Yeeowch! We know very little about Iowa, but one thing we do know is that Christie Vilsack, who's like Iowa's Oprah, can't help you, you cannot be helped. (See also: Vilsack, Tom, brief Presidential run of)

I sure hope those Diebold voting machines can count INVISIBLE VOTES!

No comments: