Thursday, August 16, 2007

Liveblogging Andrew Keen on The Colbert Report

OMG THIS GUY IS A FUCKING IDIOT WHO OBVIOUSLY THINKS SMUG POSTURING IS EASILY MISTAKEN FOR WIT IS THERE ANY DOUBT THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN MORE ABOUT THE INTERNET THAN THIS GUY EVER KNOW AND NOT LOST NEARLY AS MUCH MONEY AS THIS DOUCHETOAST AND HOLY SHIT AS IT TURNS OUT I AM IN THE EMPLOY OF "CORPORATIONS AND FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS" AND YES YES YES YES I KNOW THAT THIS ALL-CAPS IS ANNOYING BUT THIS DROOLING SLEESTAK FUCKWIT MAKES MY BRAIN HURTS OH GOD.

1 comment:

Devil's Advocate said...

Andrew Keen was a pathetic elitist on the Colbert Show.

He has such disdain for the average person it is pathetic.

I guess we should all be forced to enjoy what he tells us.

You can read my take on Andrew Keen at Copious Dissent - Your Daily Dose of Liberty