Wednesday, December 12, 2007

DCeptette: Flying Over Bus Stops Version

  1. So, some douchenozzles at Penn State decided that for Halloween, they'd dress up in Virginia Tech tee-shirts, decorated with bullet holes and fake-blood. One of these priceless examples of human achievement, Nathan Jones, told reporters that he had something totally deep to say about the matter: "The thing is, everybody is making a big stink about Virginia Tech. Virginia Tech was 32 deaths out of the 26,000 that happens in America everyday." Oh, we get you, Nathan! In a perfect world, your simple act of dressing up, getting wasted and parading around like a complete idiot would not have required any clarification! [Austinist]
  2. It's not for nothing that I think Lindsay Lindsayism is a genius: "Has anyone ever noticed that as time goes by, Singles gets better and Reality Bites gets worse?" [Lindsayism]
  3. I don't know. These may be doing abandoned buildings more good that they do me. [DCist]
  4. You know, in retrospect, I don't know why I didn't ask Ryan for his knowledge in the first place. Next time, I will. [The Bellows]
  5. Temperance Hall gets bought, and the City Paper adds their commentary, which I shall summarize: "Meeeeeeeeeeeeee. MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" [City Desk]

No comments: