Thursday, December 06, 2007

DCeptette: They call him MISTER Leafblower version

  1. Gosh! I'm flattered! Guess I'll have to start blogging about music again, though. And from now on, I'll call you Information. [Detour]
  2. The Washington Times' Joe Curl is emotionally stunted. [DailyKos]
  3. Speaking of, over the weekend, I met a guy who was called a "pussy" by Jason Cherkis because he didn't use his last name on a blog comment. Oh, how we had ourselves a nice laugh! And then I read this account about how Cherkis needed to walk a single mile in twenty-five minutes and JUST DINNIT KNOW WHAT TO DO! The harrowing tale of DC's most intrepid reporter and the five dollars in his savings account. ADORABLE. [CityDesk]
  4. We think it stands to reason that a desolate kabob shack on SOUTH EFFING EADS STREET would be the type of restaurant you wouldn't need to warn people off of, but this latest urban guide is nevertheless essential. [Gridskipper]
  5. I don't know where they've been hiding Congresshottie Kirsten Gillebrand, but I know who's been impregnating her! (Her husband. Come on, not everything needs to be so salacious.) [Wonkette]

1 comment:

Tom said...

I'm glad someone else is declaring Rock Bottom's awfulness to the universe. They're the only place I know of that'll give you a horrible hangover from a single beer.