2007 happened and we did stuff. Not much of it mattered. Unless it did. But it's doubtful. 2007 was a weird year in the life of this blog, filled as it was with fits and starts and being asked to write a shit ton of content elsewhere. Weird year. There was a plenty of stress, but it all ended up being sort of insanely fun. Did it translate into a lot of good blog entries? Uhm...probably not! Anyway, January.
- Some dude pulled off some heroic shit on the Subway. Very few people followed his example. But we're thankful for those that did.
- That crazy lady with the lumpy hair that Bush wanted to be on the Supreme Court retired.
- Meet Maryland's mens basketball coach, Drunky McShotsalot.
- The freaks that come out in DC whenever it snows, according to taxonomy.
- We start a long history on being right on everything having to do with the SURGE.
- Ahh...classic Joe Biden.
- Come on, feel the peace!