Friday, January 18, 2008

Suck it, OJ!

Dude. I hope that you got a chance to watch Judge Jackie Glass lower the boom on O.J. Simpson in court two days ago. She was downright riveting as she read the defendant for shit and doubled his bail and mandated the non-nautical terms of his bail. OJ was like, "Buh-buh-buh." And she was all: "SHUT THE EFF UP, Dickjuice. Your bail just got doubled, bitch! I can do that! I am gonna get PAID to-day! And guess what else? You aren't allowed to talk to anybody. Got it? And guess what else? You can't get on a boat! Yeah, you heard me right! NO BOATS! In fact, fuck it--bailiff? Bend him over. That's right. That's the stuff. Now take my gavel and shove it up his ass. THAT'S RIGHT, OJ! You are gonna walk around with my gavel hanging out of your ass until your trial date, so you can remember what an arrogant, ignorant, no boating ass you are." Pretty much amazing.

3 comments:

A. L. Deviant said...

Right ON! OJ probably waxed on if that was what Abner Louima felt like, metaphysically speaking.

Amber said...

White Girls Strike Back!

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on, she didn't say that. Do you have the real transcript? I am sure it was pretty tough.