Monday, February 18, 2008

DCeptette: Gotta Stick To Yr Principles Version

  1. Dear me. If I didn't know better, I'd say I was looking at a young Joe Scarborough.
  2. You know, I appreciate the fact that someone went out of their way to prove that some of the Deal Or No Deal briefcase models had something going on other than looks. You got lawyers, Mensa members, people with musical talent, people with a social conscience...and that's all great. But, you know, it's totally okay to just be someone who likes tequila shooters and puppies and playing foosball with friends and shit. [Jezebel]
  3. Just so you know, when I said, years ago, that I would not go to the Nissan Pavillion to witness the second coming of Jesus, I meant it. [The Upstate Life]
  4. The single worst sentence in rock criticism. [Lindsayism]
  5. At some point, do you think someone will say something when the people who are ostensibly in charge of protecting our airports and airplances run up a higher body count than the terrorists? Granted, that time's gonna be a long way off, but it's never too soon to start taking score. [BoingBoing]

No comments: