Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Know What You Did Last Valentine's Day (Actually, No, I Don't)

Amanda's objets de sac a main have a rich history of adventure and mystery. If memory serves me correctly, the good people at the Black Cat sent her home with Sommer Mathis' credit card once, whilst sending hers home with Sommer. This is pretty good luck. When my credit cards go missing, the next thing I know, they're making appearances at Southern Maryland's finer gas stations and liquor stores.

Her wallet has recently returned from some sort of extended walkabout/commercial shoot for Travelocity, and, upon its return, she found nothing missing, and something added: a name and email address. I smell a trickster - and I want to specifically finger the mystery Valentiner of 2007 as the culprit. Why? Just cause I can.

1 comment:

Blogs t r e t c h said...

Funny you should say that. Because the person we all suspect to be the mystery valentiner had this to say yesterday:

suspected valentine freak: i have your wallet
suspected valentine freak: but I left it at cowboy when i had brunch there yesterday
suspected valentine freak: can I get that dudes email address back?