Thursday, February 07, 2008

Whereas My Coffee Table Sort Of Celebrates and Discovers Kansas

We're totes impressed with this DC themed coffee table. It offers many distinct advantages over the regular coffee table. If you're Ryan, for example, a stack of Richard Florida books, becomes a "light-rail adjacent infill development" of Richard Florida books. Also, the table is coaster-optional so long as guests know where Sheridan, Dupont, and Logan Circles are.

But, wow! The high cost of quality jigsawry! This table runs you upwards of $600. And if you're me, the jagged edges all but assure that the table becomes known as "that thing that cuts my shins to ribbons as I stumble around half-asleep in the dark." Pre-Virginia retrocession tables will probably cost you about $59 at Ikea. [DCist]


Blogs t r e t c h said...

Man, I love new DCeiver post day!

Sean Robertson said...

Man, I'd kill for one of those!