Thursday, March 06, 2008

At Play In The Fields Of The Dorks

Awesome. Remember when we told you that story about how Reed Landry, leader of twit-gaggle LNS, was a big-ass spaz? Ha ha! Consider it confirmed. But OH NOES! Apparently his Lady Of Perpetual Antagony, Angela Valdez, is a spaz, too (but delightfully so, and bitter to boot). Also: Wonderland figures into this somehow, which sort of makes sense. Reed and Angela probably need to just give in, already, and fuck...or whatever it is Reed can manage to do with his boner. These two are totes heading for their own Wuthering Heights moment. Which reminds me: do we have any wuthering heights I can be thrown from? Get back to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow awesome work here! OMFG--a blog post about a blog post about other bloggerz! i can has nothing of my own to talks about! i gotz ta post to tah 1nt3rn3tz or iz in tr00bl3!

The Deceiver said...

Darling, I'm afraid it is comments such as yours (and lord, haven't I seen about a million billion of them in my lifetime!) that evoke pity from those of us who actually have lives. I recommend: get out more!

Anonymous said...

oh noes-iz dead!!!? i not have no lives! help! i zombie L0L cat!
i want yer bl0ggerz brainz! i hunger for dem answerz to da questions!

The Deceiver said...

You've more or less summed your situation up correctly.