Friday, March 14, 2008

The Green Grass Of Home

When his Washington Oculus started showing up in my feed again, I had a feeling that something was up. As it turns out, I was right: Mike Grass is decamping for NYC and Politicker.com. This means that there will be an empty space at the table at many of the finer delis of upper Northwest, and a general increase in the amount of superfluous boldface in New York City. Also: BLOGGING IN SUIT AND TIE. He's done me many a solid, so he'll be missed (though maybe now I can crash at his place whenever I come up to HuffPo HQ? Huh? Huh?).

Anyway, you can all soon return to denying the existence of North Cleveland Park.

2 comments:

Michael said...

First, however, I need to find an apartment ...

IMGoph said...

never! michael has always been my strongest blogging compatriot in the fight to recognize DC's unrecognized neighborhoods.