Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Call To The West Coast

To all our operatives holding it down in the Bay Area, got a question for you. It's been a while since I've followed San Francisco politics. I regret this! You all are very entertaining, what, with your board of supervisors and robot ladydeflowerer mayor and the many hundred of referenda you guys vote on every year, many of which, I am led to believe, counteract the way the previous year's referenda got voted on. But, you see, it's been a long time since you guys had an entertaining dog mauling case capturing the imagination of your city's seven hundred alt-weeklies, so I kind of stopped paying attention and even forgot about some of the local players.


So, I ask you: is Nader running-mate Matt Gonzalez that total douchebag whose self-righteous asshole followers went on a spree of totally alienating every normal San Francisco resident in the last mayoral election, or am I confusing him with somebody else? Would really like to know. KTHXBAI.

No comments: