Thursday, April 17, 2008

That's When I Reach For My Revolver

I'll tell you, Little Miss Haircut is lucky I couldn't find my copy of Bushworld today (maybe I wiped my ass with it and forgot), because there's enough material in the introduction alone to make it clear: Maureen Dowd needs to never, ever, ever, ever, ever lecture another living soul about "elitism" for as long as she walks the face of this earth.

Okay, for what it's worth, from this:

Is it that Dowd, herself is offended by the extravagant display of affluence? You sure wouldn't take that away from her introduction to Bushworld--trailing Poppy Bush from the golf course to boating at Kennebunkport, she sure seems right at home. Who picked up the check at that New Year's Eve dinner with Brent Scowcroft, Maureen? Surely it wasn't at the Blimpie on Queens Boulevard?

Your ass is showing, Haircut.

No comments: