Thursday, June 05, 2008

The Audacity of Dopes: Crap Email From A Candidate

Hillary Clinton has apparently sent a 2AM email to her supporters, explaining that she will be conceding the race to Barack Obama:

On Saturday, I will extend my congratulations to Senator Obama and my support for his candidacy. This has been a long and hard-fought campaign, but as I have always said, my differences with Senator Obama are small compared to the differences we have with Senator McCain and the Republicans.

Ah, yes. Saturday. The best day of the week to make news is the day most people are crafting their latest hilarious LOLcats. Anyway, as you know, she'll be standing by the phone until at least 3AM, should you want to confirm this.

1 comment:

Emmanuel said...

The nomination of Senator Obama yesterday only prove one thing to me, the far left have taken over the Democratic party. i will not support anyone who wants to lay in bed with america's enemy,these weak, back stabbing, far left retards were too blind to see that she was the best and will always be the best. i am still a democrat who will back McCain for president, God help us if these weaklings take control of the white house.