Friday, June 06, 2008

The Audacity of Dopes: A Spox On Jake Tapper's House

OK. Gonna nip this in the bud right here, right now. From today's Political Punch:

A joint statement came from Obama spox Bill Burton and Clinton spox Jay Carson saying: “Senator Clinton and Senator Obama met tonight and had a productive discussion about the important work that needs to be done to succeed in November.”

Uhm...nuh-uh, Jake Tapper. No, no. You are going to stop this "spox" shit immediately.

Seriously, man. Have a little goddamn pride in your profession.

That is all.


washwords said...

ha ha ha ha. lordie. that's gruesome. I do like "spox" on both your houses though.

Karl Miller said...

Shit. I just wrote a post about obama with my own coinages ... "fantastrophy" is about as silly as it gets, though.

I'd like to take this moment to promote another urbanite abbreviation which I'm sure will be a big hit with the hip hop crowd ...

"conk" is short for "I concur" and it works best with a macho fist-bump. As in "conk that!" Or "Conk, bitches. Conk."

Spoxygen, spoxhouse, Spoxford University ... dammit, I'm no good in a pun-off ...