Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cock Of The Walk

If you read just one article or blog post concerning Emily Gould's book proposal, uhm...read the good one. Because it's hilarious.


And really, can we just recap the past month or so in the life of New York City?


I: New York Times Magazine Presents: A Memorial Day Overshare With Our Fallen Blogger

II: n+1 Presents: Who Would Have Thought That I, Having Written A Book That Transported A Bunch Of Chekhov Characters To New York Only To Find Them As Miserable As Ever, Would Enjoy Getting My Ass Punctured By The Internet Repeatedly [Not Me I Guess]

III: Thrillist Presents: I Was Told There'd Be Something To Fill This Gaping Hole In My Life: Junket Terror At 10,000 Feet, With A Layover In Rochester (That Is Also Filled With Terror)

IV: REPEAT.


Oooh. Sorry, fuckchops! But, hey, maybe you'll have better luck with your "waterfalls!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out what the self-appointed corruption-fighting whackjob spent all day posting on CL today:

http://craigslist.org/forums/?ID=94787548

So much for his imaginary wife Mindy, I guess. What a creep.