Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Birthday.

Wow. Thanks to one and all who contributed to a steady onslaught of birthday wishes over the emails and twitters and facebooks and even the more traditional cell phone text messages in my direction today! It sure made me feel fortunate to have such fine friends, and the sentiments were much appreciated on a day that otherwise felt like the passing of a gallstone. Ryan Avent will be happy to know that I was most overjoyed to have received a picture book called Transit Systems Of The World. What can I say? I like transit systems.

Anyway, that was super nice of everyone. I now turn over the birthday mantle to a pair of fine women, Garance Franke-Ruta and Sarah Grace McCandless. Those two should really consider some manner of superheroine team-up!

1 comment:

ryan said...

Happy Birthday!