Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dancing About Architecture

A few weeks ago, Amanda told me she was looking for a few good music writers to fill out DCist's stable, and she promised me that wasn't in any way a subtle dig at the fact that I haven't been to a rock show in ages, unless you count the rocks I pounded on my head during the Democratic primary process. Anyway, she seems to have found at least one person, who wrote up last night's Ting Tings (English for "Moe Tkaciks") show at 9:30. However, I don't recall her ever using this really cute picture of her in a pith helmet. So, there's that then. Write for Amanda! She's nice!

3 comments:

the g said...

you have no idea how happy i am that the N's grandfather's pit helmet has just made an internet appearance.

Blogs t r e t c h said...

SO, you've seen that angelina jolie/dana scully/jon stewart movie too, then? I thought I was alone in that.

the bee in dc said...

oh lord. i really thought that i was the only one in the universe to have seen "playing by heart."