Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Oh, Yeah, The Olympics

Uhm...yeah. I've been staring at this picture for a good long time and I really don't know how I'm supposed to react. This is apparently the Chinese counter-terror unit training for the upcoming Olympics on their Battle Segways, with rayguns. I have to think that if these bitches came rolling down Tiananmen Square, there would have been more than just that one guy willing to stand in their way. This shit looks like the beginning of an Upright Citizens Brigade sketch. But, when you consider the fact that these Olympics will take place in poisoned air, in front of gleeful genocidaires, it's just one more reminder that these are going to be the most fucked up Summer games ever. Of course, I laugh now, but chances are this is what your Trinidad Neighborhood Clampdown looks like, circa 2009.

No comments: