Tuesday, August 19, 2008

DCeiver On Jezebel

This Saturday, I decamp for Denver, Colorado for the Democratic National Convention. So, if you aren't following me on Twitter, you've probably made the right decision as it will be packed with the vagaries of that affair. As will all the Tweets from every blogger you know. We're sorry.

But! Before that, I will be joining the esteemed Megan Carpentier for two days of Crappy Hour over at Jezebel. For those of you who have never read Jez's Crappy Hour offering, here's today's rendition, featuring Megan and Spencer. If all goes according to our purpose-driven lives, Megan and I will be chatting it up this Thursday and Friday. So there. You have all been warned.

1 comment:

Spencer Ackerman said...

Fucking rad. Megan told me yesterday you'd be CHing later this week, and it's a great fit. Make sure you wade into the comments.