Thursday, August 07, 2008

Pineapple Express

Naturally, I loved it, since it was all but direct marketed to me. But it was a really hysterical, ultraviolent piece of movie excellence, and it would be so even if it consisted solely of James Franco changing facial expressions for the camera.

While we're on the subject: You know, everyone's been talking about a certain "fearless" performance at the movies recently, but why so serious? If you ask me, the only reason people aren't talking about Franco in the same vein as Heath Ledger is that Franco hasn't yet been murdered/manslaughtered by an Olsen Twin. Well, fuck it. Dying is easy, comedy is hard.


Taylor Wray said...

I concur. In Pineapple Express, Franco revealed himself to be the true Joker (nyuk nyuk nyuk). Completely amature movie review:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!!! I will never eat Nerds ever again!!