Saturday, August 16, 2008

Synergy.

ditriech over at Confessions of a Beirut Game was totally reading my mind on the whole "Phelps is a Cylon" idea, and he's got proof! But the odd connections don't end there! I believe that I, too, had the same Cylon thought during an online conversation about who Obama might/should pick as vice-president! And if the Obama campaign is "reading [ditriech's] mind," as he suspects, maybe it's reading my mind too! So, I'm thinking, "Reconsider your stance on FISA, maybe!"

Also, ditriech, I made a teensy improvement on yr wonderful LOLPhelps. Crudely. See if you can spot it!

2 comments:

ditriech said...

OMFG your improvement is awesome.

Rebecca S. said...

Ahhhhh hilarious. (I haven't been around here for a while -- followed you here from Wonkette, back in the day, but have since migrated to a new computer with a different set of bookmarks -- but now that I've remembered, I'll be back here every day.)

Do you have a take on the Late Night Shots reality show (Lifetime?? Really???), or is it beneath your notice?