Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Week Later...

So! That whole election thing worked out pretty okay, didn't it? WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING. I've been basically re-learning how to relax, not wake up in the middle of the night with Sarah Palin-induced night terrors, working hard at remembering what I used to care about before agreeing to be chomped up and shat out the all consuming maw of our democracy. Teevee and stuff! I recall rock music. Plus, there were all these wonderful people I used to see, I think they were called "friends" or something. Anyway, Spencer Ackerman invited me to relearn all my social niceties BKLYN-STYLE at some football-watching gathering this Sunday, so perhaps I shall partake. Meanwhile, onward.

Oh, and hey, drunken New Jersey asswipe Steven Lipski, do not think for ONE FUCKING MINUTE that I failed to note your dumb ass, urinating off of the balcony of the 9:30 Club onto the patrons below. Jesus, man, were you raised in a GODDAMNED BARN? I just booked three nights in Jersey tonight (two in West Orange, one in Denville) and I will be coming to your misbegotten state with a full bladder to proffer some backsies. I'd do it at Jersey City's coolest rock club - trouble is, I know your whole state doesn't have a "cool rock club." Just sad ass drunks in ramshackle Bloomfield Avenue taverns who've probably already pissed themselves by ten p.m. Never you mind, though. I'ma MAKE IT RAIN.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Jersey actually has several cool rock clubs (Stone Pony comes to mind) and don't blame the whole state for one jackass please.

divine ms k said...

Friends... hmmmm.... I've seen your lovely wife recently but only vaguely recollect what you look like. ;-) Think you might actually make it to Decompression Thanksgiving this year?