Saturday, October 03, 2009

Peripheral Vision

Yeah. You ever do that thing where you glance over some written words, and you become convinced that they say one thing, and you say, "What the fuck? Does it really say that?" And you look back, and it doesn't? Just happened to me, with this:
At first glance, I was convinced the word "roots" was "robots." Which really, is the only way this story could be more interesting.

Actually, look at the expression on Ahmadinejad's face. I bet he does have some Jewish robots. This will be his undoing.


PK said...

It looks like he's talking about the roots of his hair... which is kinda creepy.

Giant Butters said...

Love that he has that "using my hand as a gun and pointing it to my head to illustrate how I am being in idiot" look. Well played, photojournalist.